Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Look

Blogger has made it possible to customize these pages so I had some fun this morning. Pretty snazzy huh?

Well I made it through March Break...barely. At one point I wanted to change a test because the one that Vancouver sent us was full of grammatical errors and the boss actually said, "I don't want us to look disorganized." It's a little late for that isn't it? I changed the test anyway and everyone was happy.

I have finished the 9 Sookie Stackhouse books and have the 10th coming this afternoon in the form of an Advanced Reading Copy. It won't be published for another month and then hopefully I can find something else to obsessively read. I also read the new Linwood Barclay ( Never Look Away) this week. It was good but I knew what was happening by about halfway through so it wasn't as suspenseful as his previous books.  I still think his No Time for Good-bye is brilliant and the best of his books. I think I have to start keeping track of what I have read as someone asked for some reccomendations and I spent an hour wracking my brain trying to come up with titles.

I'm happy that spring is arriving and can't wait to tidy up the balcony and try to garden again. This summer is supposed to be drier so with any luck we will have more crops and less mold. Mom and Dad are coming to Toronto next weekend for Easter which will be nice. We are going to see the King Tut exhibit at the AGO on Friday. So I expect to have stories for you next week.

M.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have not been mentioned since early February, I call foul!