
This morning is Monday, on Saturday we start Winter boot camp. Do I have materials yet? no....Do I have new teachers to train yet? no. Do I have a feeling of impending doom? YES! yes I do!
Hee Soo went to Korea to get married and was supposed to be back on Friday but he missed his flight and so now hopefully is back today. If not I think I may have to instigate a bloody coup and start giving orders rather than asking politely, is there anything you need me to do? Are You sure? Wouldn't you like it if I phoned Vancouver and asked where the hell the materials are? No? Huh. Okay see you later, I'm going home to bake cookies and help kids get into University.
I have one student who received a early decision admission to NYU's Stern School of business so far but I haven't heard from anyone else. I have a whole flock of procrastinators who are sending my essays galore even though I told them in September to be finished with regular applications by December 1. The deadline is January 1, but schools are closed for the 2 weeks before that so if they need letters or transcripts and they wait until the last minute, they are out of luck.
Andrew and I decided that we didn't have to room or budget for a Christmas Tree so I went to Canadian Tire and bought 3 cheap garlands and braided them together so they looked beefier and used the lights and decorations from last year. It looks really pretty.
Okay I'm going back to work.
TTYL
M
No comments:
Post a Comment