I had to work today even though it is a National Holiday in Canada, something I can't seem to convince my bosses is a big deal. They seem to think because we had a couple days off last week its the same. What they don't realize is that its nice to have a day off when everyone else has the SAME day off.
Anyway I made cookies on Sunday and we had a mini birthday party in each of my classes today and I came home to a clean house, with the laundry done, dinner in the oven (its nice having a wife) and Eddy on his way over for dinner. We had a nice dinner and a real chocolate cake for dessert. Eddy showed us the pictures of his new Siamese kitten. We mocked Hell's Kitchen and now Eddy has gone home and I'm going to bed.
It was a pretty good birthday all in all.
M.
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday! You should be used to a "flexible" attitude on the importance of holidays/ weekends/ any time off by now. ;-)
Post a Comment