Ellie, our latest and greatest secretary has been with us since October-that's 8 whole months! Well guess what, she's left. Last month Rock'nrRoll Math teacher and I were speculating on whether she was pregnant or not and we decided to hold our tongues and wait and see. A couple weeks ago she confirmed it. We thought she was 5 maybe 6 months in. Nope. Last night on my way out the door she says, "I'm going on maternity leave today." I turn and say "why?" And she informs me that the baby is due in 2 weeks. Sure she had been strategic in her outfits but she barely looks pregnant. She will be gone for the Summer- great, another bootcamp without a secretary- but she plans on coming back in September. I don't know why we can't keep a secretary but hopefully Ellie will return.
So I was a little depressed coming home. At home Andrew told me that his Dad had a minor stroke that morning but was back at home after a day at the hospital and so hopefully it is not too serious. Okay now I'm really depressed. We are going to Niagara on Sunday to visit.
Summer Camp Chaos is starting with the materials arriving along with a schedule that is completely different from anything we have done before so all our scheduling plans go out the window and we begin again....Also why when you have an 8 week camp, does SOMEONE IN CALIFORNIA create only 6 weeks of some materials? Why? That's all I want to know.
I think that's all my news for now.
M
No comments:
Post a Comment