Okay I did it. I taught an economics class...even more astounding is that I understood said economics class better than the student. My math was correct and I could break down the concepts and provide relevant examples. One down only5 more to go.
This week is a tug of war between getting ready for March Break which starts on Saturday and Heather's wedding which is Friday. I have to organize the materials and disseminate them to 2 sets of teachers, write report cards, prep my regular classes and yell at headquarters to send the March Break Boot Camp Materials- NOW, NOW, NOW!!! Because otherwise they will show up on Friday. Then for the wedding I need to find some appropriate footwear, pack up things to go with us, stereo, jars to go back to Mom and Dad's,etc.
Yesterday Andrew and I went to Amy's Fiance's restaurant, Dangerous Dan's Diner. It is located on Queen Street at Broadview. The food was great and the prices are more than reasonable, so I would suggest all Torontonians (and visitors) who want a real hamburger to go and visit. Then Amy took us to her new apartment. It is the top floor of a house one street over from Degrassi St. The apartment is a nice size with a set of skylights and a bow window so it is very sunny. Andrew and I would happily move in as it is almost twice the size of our current apartment.
Okay enough procrastination I have to get some work done.
M.
1 comment:
ive actually eaten someplace I suspect was either that place or someplace near there when i was working with Phil... im going to go out on an limb and assume he didnt own it then lol
Post a Comment