Thursday, November 17, 2011

From Earl

Ed and Jana went away...again! They were just away a few month ago. I knew something was up when the suitcases came out and there wasn't enough room for us too.

Michelle has been coming to see us everyday and today she brought her zippy new computer that she is letting me use. Because it is a laptop it can sit on the couch while I type.

Michelle told us that Andrew's keyboard was acting up and that his mouse actually has a cord...a cord! Can you believe it? So Mojo suggested that we buy him a new wireless keyboard and mouse with some of the pizza and beer money that Ed left us. I think Mojo has an ulterior motive because she is Andrew's favourite and she wants to make sure she has a home if Ed and Jana don't come back. Beer Bug didn't mind because he thinks we party too much anyway...how can anyone related to me be so uptight?

It has been a quiet week (not a lot left for pizza and beer, so no big parties) and the CP24 has been on the TV, so no dancing music. Mostly we have been begging out on the couch. Although somebody did manage to open every cupboard door in the kitchen, living room and bathroom, but I don't know who did that.

Michelle says that ed and Jana are back in 3 more nights. Jana sent us an email yesterday checking in, I hope Michelle didn't rat us out, not that we have done anything bad.

Michelle is staying extra time tomorrow to give everyone (except Beer Bug who still won't get out from behind the bed when she is here) brushing and play time. She has been busy this week with extra work for her job and she is trying to write a novel this month for NANOWRIMO. The novel looks interesting, no cats so far, just a dog and a dragon. I really think she needs a cat somewhere, maybe to help the heroine.

Michelle's phone just rang and she has to go to work, so I'll try and write tomorrow when she comes back.

Love
Earl Grey


No comments: