Saturday, August 06, 2011

Good Morning 41

Okay, so you are here. I accept that and I promise not to deny your existence and to stop playing the coy “How old do you think I am?” game with my new students. 40 and I had a rocky year because he felt that he had to teach me some lessons. He enjoyed presenting me with numerous grey hairs shortly after I had coloured…not cool. Don’t make me switch to the permanent hair dye… I will if I have to, but I would rather not.  And really, the adult acne was neither funny nor necessary. So let’s make a deal. I will wear sunscreen every day, if you promise to slow down with the lines on my face, especially the frowny one between my eyes. Honestly, the students are starting to think that I’m mad all the time. I will feed you better food and take you for long walks and swims, so can we slow down on the downward creep of the body parts? Seriously, that is just shocking to the system when one gets out of the shower. I’m not saying that I need or want 22 back or even 29 (she was a bitch, wasn’t she?), let’s just take it easy on me this year and we will get along fine. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Barwitch007 said...

Break her in for me. I'm right behind you.