Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Birthday Scavenger Hunt





For my birthday present I requested money to go towards the reading chair I want to buy, but instead of just some cash in an envelope my witty parents (with help from Mish) created a hunt to find the cash.

Clue 1
For your first adventure you'll need help!
From a mighty steed with lots of speed.
A frisky horse can be lots of fun
But a barefoot pony can not run.
Answer: Horseshoes
Found in the horseshoes pit



Clue #2
Your next prize can be found

Guarded by rocking camels and wooden hounds

They protect the place where babies sleep

Not to be confused with birds or sheep


Answer: Grandpa's store filled with a his animals and a cradle


















Clue #3
Petunias and Daisies would live in this place
If in this dwelling your sibling did grace

Answer: The flower box in the Edward cottage










Clue #4

Hanging with Grandma's Pride

Sky & Lake & Dunes to hide

Not out but in your prize

You will find

Answer: behind A painting of the beach I made in Grandma's Cottage


1 comment:

Wo Kai Li said...

Great way to find your present!