Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mourning the loss of the Gilmore Girls

Okay, I know it's just a TV show but it was a great TV show and I will miss it. Last night's finale was nearly perfect and I am happy about that. There of course wasn't enough Luke and Lorelai. But when one door closes another opens. I was in HMV yesterday and they had Season 1 and Seasons 4/5 of Remington Steele on DVD for $15.00...15!!!. So of course I bought both sets. Andrew will be away on Sunday so I think I will have a marathon viewing while I wrap wedding favors.
M

1 comment:

Wo Kai Li said...

I had to stop reading this one. I haven't watched the end yet. I'm still a couple of episodes behind and I didn't realize that they had cancelled it. I will come back to read once I'm done. I'm at the point where here and Chris are breaking up and I want her with Chris NOT Luke.