Friday, December 22, 2006

Wait! Stop the Train! I'm not ready for Christmas!

How did it get to be December 22 already? Oh yeah you lose track of time when you start working 7 days a week. The U.S. application deadlines are mostly January 1 and so for the past month I have been squeezing in private classes whenever possible to try and keep kids from hurling themselves out windows. I still have far too much to do between now and 6 pm tomorrow when we leave Toronto for Niagara Falls for the festivities to begin.
I have to go to Canadian Tire and buy the one last present that has been eluding me, buy more wrapping paper for 4 big presents, wrap said presents, and then start trying to figure out if we can fit all the presents into a hockey bag for easy transportation down to the rental car. Then I have to pack for the 3 day drive-a-thon including disaster-blizzard gear. In that mix Andrew needs a hole in his jeans repaired. ...Of course I do also have 6 hours of classes today and 8 hours of classes tomorrow to jam in there somewhere. I do believe I'm forgetting something but at this point I think it will just have to stay forgotten.

Okay 1 thing at a time, drink tea before it gets cold, read the paper so you know whats going on in the world then let the games begin!

No comments: